Information Text on Protection and Processing of Personal Data – KVKK
As Private Mehmet Eker Dental Clinic (briefly Mehmet Eker and/or Mehmet Eker Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic), in accordance with the “Personal Data Protection Law” No. 6698, personal data; responsibility for collection, purpose of use, processing, transfer, storage period and data privacy and protection activities within the scope of KVKK and secondary legislation.
It carries out. For this purpose, we take security measures and inform you about your rights.
We attach great importance to the security of your personal data. We preserve all kinds of personal data shared by our patients in a way that takes care of patient privacy and takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security for your personal data.
Based on the letter of the Ministry of Health, General Directorate of Health Information Systems, numbered 75730711, Access to Health Data.
This Information on the Protection of Personal Data, personal data protection and processing
Our policy explains how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data during the services provided.
1. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND PROCESSING PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA
At Mehmet Eker Dental Clinic, we process and maintain your personal data within the framework of the legal regulations specified in the Personal Data Protection Law and the provisions of secondary legislation. Your personal data is collected for the purpose of providing health services within the legal framework and in this context, Mehmet Eker Dental Clinic’s contractual obligations and other legal obligations can be fully and properly fulfilled. Personal data is shaped depending on the health services provided and is collected verbally, in writing or electronically by automatic or non-automatic methods, through call center, website, online services, WhatsApp and similar means.
Your Personal Data;
Your name, surname, TR ID number, passport number or temporary TR ID number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, the content of the patient file created by our clinic and other identification data by which we can identify you; Your financial data such as your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data, payment, credit card, bank information and billing information; audio and/or digital information obtained by us from time to time through electronic or non-electronic means; Your video and/or audio camera recordings that are and/or may be obtained during your visit to our clinic; Your general and special personal data, especially personal health data obtained during the execution of all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services; Our clinic will process your necessary data, including but not limited to your private health insurance data and Social Security Institution data, your health and identity data that you send through our website, and your financial data such as payment and billing information.
Again, your personal data may be processed when you use our call center or website to use Mehmet Eker Dental Clinic’s online services, when you participate in training, seminars or organizations organized by our Clinic, or when you visit or browse the websites.
Your personal data will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law. Your special personal data and general personal data, especially your health data, may be processed by our Clinic for the following purposes;
Your personal data, including your special personal data;
– Fulfilling our legal obligations in the Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, the Decree Law on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Subsidiaries, the Private Hospitals Regulation, the Regulation on the Processing and Ensuring the Privacy of Personal Health Data and other relevant regulations, – Protection of public health, Providing preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
– Health services and financial planning,
– Invoicing for our services,
– Sharing requested information with private insurance companies within the scope of financing health services,
– Establishing a financial agreement regarding the health services provided to you with our contracted institutions;
– If you make an appointment, you can be informed about the appointment,
– Providing campaigns and information via message, e-mail or other means,
– Planning the internal functioning of your clinic,
– Monitoring and preventing abuse and/or unauthorized transactions,
– Conducting scientific research,
– Being able to answer all your questions and complaints regarding our health services,
– Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of our clinic’s systems and applications,
– Analyzing your use of health services and storing your health data in order to develop and improve the health services we offer to you, and preserving information about your health data that must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation,
– It may be processed for similar purposes, including but not limited to measuring patient satisfaction.
In addition, your personal data may be processed within the framework of the Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, the Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliated Organizations, the Private Hospitals Law and Regulation, the Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Protection of Privacy and the Ministry of Health regulations and other legislative provisions. and can be kept in both digital and physical environments by being transferred to the physical archives and information systems of Mehmet Eker Dental Clinic and/or our suppliers. In addition, the data of our Clinic employees are collected by us or by real persons or persons with whom we cooperate or are authorized, within the scope of the obligations stipulated by the Labor Law, Labor and Social Security Legislation and other legislation in force, for business reasons such as increasing employee satisfaction and ensuring occupational safety and labor peace, and in accordance with the employer’s management right. can be processed by legal entities.
2. PERSONS AND ORGANIZATIONS TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA CAN BE TRANSFERRED
Your personal data, within the scope of the Law and similar legislation and for the purposes stated above:
– Ministry of Health and its sub-units, Family Medicine Centers,
– Social Security Institution,
– Private insurance companies (health, retirement and life insurance and similar)
– General Directorate of Security and similar law enforcement agencies,
– Population Directorate,
– Turkish Pharmacists Association,
– Turkish Chamber of Dentists,
– Chief Public Prosecutors, Courts, referee or arbitrators in arbitration proceedings,
– Laboratories, centers and similar third parties with whom we cooperate for medical diagnosis,
– Your authorized representatives,
– The health institution to which the patient is referred or to which the patient himself applies,
– Third parties from whom we receive consultancy, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors,
– Regulatory and supervisory institutions, official authorities
– It may be transferred to our suppliers, support service providers and business partners and other third parties whose services we benefit from or cooperate with, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK.
3. METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be processed in any verbal, written or electronic environment, for the purposes stated above and for the purpose of providing health services within the determined legal framework and, in this context, for Mehmet Eker Dental Clinic to fulfill its contractual and legal obligations fully and properly, according to the principles set out in the KVKK. It is collected within the framework of
4. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Regarding your processed personal data, in accordance with the legislation;
- Learning whether personal data is being processed or not, and requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Accessing and requesting personal health data, learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed, requesting deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case personal data has been processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request the correction of personal data and/or the deletion or destruction of personal data to be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- In case of damage due to illegal processing of personal data, you have the right to request compensation for the damage.
Mehmet Eker Dental Clinic protects your personal data in accordance with the legal regulations required by law. Administrative and technical security measures have been taken by our clinic to protect your personal data and will continue to be taken from now on. Your requests within the scope of the law can be submitted to [email protected] or by filling out the Application Form at our centers and sending it to Merkez Mahallesi, Bağcılar Cd. It can be delivered by hand to the address Köşem Apt, D: No:15 D:4, 34200 Bağcılar/İstanbul, or sent through a notary.